Why should you join Find a Bailiff UE project?
The European Commission has selected the project “Find a Bailiff II” to provide co-funding for the enlargement of the directory gathering the contact details of the Bailiffs/Enforcement authorities of the 28 Member States, for the benefit of European citizens and legal practitioners.
The European directory of Bailiffs/Enforcement authorities will be available on the website of the project (www.eubailiff.eu) and on the European e-Justice portal (https://e-justice.europa.eu/home.do, tabs “Court Database” and soon “Find a Bailiff”).
Functionalities of the European Directory of Bailiffs/Enforcement authorities:
The European directory of Bailiffs/Enforcement authorities provides contact details of the competent practitioner together with information such as languages spoken, a map module displaying the location of the Bailiff/enforcement authority and information on the National enforcement procedures.
The data of Bailiffs/Enforcement authorities are also available in the European Court database, for the use of several European regulations on civil and commercial matters.
- Added-value of the European Directory of Bailiffs/Enforcement authorities:
- Improve the visibility of the Bailiffs/Enforcement authorities of your Member State to citizens and enterprises.
- Facilitate the cooperation between the Bailiffs/Enforcement authorities and the other legal practitioners at National and European levels.
- Improve the access to cross-border legal procedures for all European citizens.
What is provided by Find a Bailiff II EU project?
- An easy to use software to create your National digital directory of Bailiffs/ enforcement authorities and easily make the necessary updates.
- A connection, done by our technicians, to integrate your National digital directory to the European directory.
- A technical and legal support to accompany you in the setting up of your National digital directory (criteria of geographical competency, technical constrains…)
All is free of costs – Actually, the costs related to the development of your National digital directory will be covered by the Find a Bailiff II EU project.
How could you join the Find a Bailiff II EU project?
Interested in knowing more about Find a Bailiff II how to join? Contact email@example.com